I’ll meet you fresh, ready, and motivated to help you have a successful time on the water.
I’m driven to help guests catch their first, their biggest, or their most muskies. All my knowledge and experience is available to share with you.
During an action-packed day on the water, you’ll learn about:
- Seasonal trends
- Boat control
- Habitat identification
- Anything else you want to know – my playbook is open
Whether you’re just starting out or have decades of experience, we’ll customize your trip to best suit your experience level and goals.
Things you should know:
- This is YOUR fishing trip. I will do all that I can to accomodate what you would like to get out of your day. For example, we can have flexible starting times, fish a lake that you want to try, or anything else you can think of just ask.
- We will fish in wind, rain, snow, sleet, and just about anything else, but I will not fish in severe lightning. If the weather conditions make you feel unsafe let me know and I will take you in, but I have the final call on lightning.
- I strongly support catch and release. I have never kept a Musky and I have no intentions of doing so. With the replica mounts that are being created these days there is no reason to ever keep a Musky. I strongly encourage everyone who fishes out of my boat to also practice catch and release, the future of our fishing depends on it.
- A full fishing day consists of 8 hours, however if I feel that conditions are favorable for us to catch a fish if we stay out a little longer, and my schedule will allow it, I am willing to do so at no extra cost. My goal for the day is for you to catch a Musky and I will do everything in my power to get that done.
Things you need to bring:
- State of Wisconsin fishing license
- Hat, sunscreen, and polarized sunglasses
- Rain gear and warm clothes (weather can change quickly up here)
- Cost of live bait if you want to use it
- Your own life vest (to assure proper fit) if you wish to wear one
- Food, snacks, and plenty to drink (no excessive amounts of alcohol)
- A positive attitude and desire to catch fish!!!
Things I will supply:
- A 2017 Tuffy Esox Magnum boat with a 60hp Mercury Motor
- All fishing equipment (you are also welcome to use your own)
- St. Croix fishing rods
- Abu Garcia and Daiwa fishing reels
- Humminbird Electronics with side and down imaging
- Minn Kota Ulterra trolling motor with I-Pilot Link
- A 100% effort to make your trip a success!